Wednesday 7 September 2011

Cupcake Boards

This week I finally came up with a fun and unique way to transport cupcakes.  Boxes and inserts for cupcakes in New Zealand are crazy expensive so I have been trying to think of a way to transport them like I do the cupcake bouquets.  So to test out my transporting method I made cupcakes this week for my cousin who is laid up with a badly broken leg.  He is at that really busy stage of high school and with summer just around the corner I can appreciate how frustrated he is to be sitting at home.  If it had been me in high school I would have been feeling incredibly sorry for myself!

I also had a request from my friend to make cupcakes for her Dad who loves fishing and loves Holdens.  I did a small replica of a Holden Manaro and a fishing lure as well as the letters D A D.






No comments:

Post a Comment