Thursday 8 September 2011

Pirate Cake

This week I was sitting with my daughter while she was eating lunch.  "Don't play with your food please" I said as I watched her dipping her fingers in her yoghurt to eat it.  As I thought about it I started to laugh.  I play with food all the time! I had great fun playing with this pirate ship and especially loved my little pirate man.  This cake was for one of my daughters friends who had his party this week at McDonalds.  

Remember having birthday parties at McDonalds?  I had my fifth birthday there and remember playing games and feeling very important wearing a special birthday hat.  The birthday party was not quite what I remembered McDonalds parties to be but maybe it was crazy then too!  My daughter will certainly remember it and had a great day.  


No comments:

Post a Comment