Sunday 17 June 2012

Mainly Music Birthday

Each week I take my son to a music session that is put on by a group called Mainly Music.  It is a fantastic effort put on by several volunteers who each week put together songs for mums and their children as well as a great morning tea and play time. Mainly Music runs all over the country so visit this website if you wish to find one locally near you:  http://www.mainlymusic.org.nz/

The particular Mainly Music I go to was hosting its 15th year running this week so to celebrate they held a birthday party for the two sessions.  I was asked to make the cakes and was more than honored to do so.  I made a cake for each session but was able to re-use most of the decorations.  It was a great time singing all our favorite songs and catching up with familiar faces. 


No comments:

Post a Comment