Friday 22 June 2012

Stilettos

Last night I contributed a spot prize for a girls evening at our church.  Initially I was going to make cupcake bouquets but several months ago a friend of mine sent me a link to cupcakes that looked like shoes.  I thought it would be a great opportunity to make them!

If I was crazy rich I would probably own a lot of shoes.  I love my feet and how they look in shoes!  I think as women we have to have one favorite part of ourselves because we are certainly hard on ourselves on so many other levels.  Because I love shoes, I loved making these cupcakes!

I ended up doing two separate spot prizes because of how I presented the cupcakes.  Each cupcake is completely edible.  I did a cupcake for the toe, a biscuit for the sole and a licorice log for the heel.  For the little bags I made them out of two cupcakes.  Cupcakes are a chocolate mud.





No comments:

Post a Comment