Sunday 11 March 2012

Ocean cakes

This weekend I had two cakes for two pretty awesome people.  The first one is for a very close friend of my husbands.  He has known this guy for years.  They practically grew up together and he was the best man in our wedding.  An avid fisherman, it was only fitting that I make this fishing boat cake for him.

The next cake was for a very special girl who has been an immense help to me with my kids.  She is a delight to be around, always cheerful and full of life and she is fantastic with my kids.  We spend a lot of time out on our boat with her and her family and she spends much of the time chasing around my two tots which gives me plenty of time to enjoy the boat.  She is also a future cake maker and can't wait to see her future creations!  She has a huge head start on me!


No comments:

Post a Comment