Thursday 10 May 2012

Polymer Clay Figurines

Ok, I am looking for some feedback from my readers here.  I would love to hear what you have to say.  I have started playing around with polymer clay to make figurines.  This is my first attempt and I still have quite a ways to go before perfecting it!  My question is this:  If you were getting a cake with figurines on it, would you prefer them made out of the icing or would you like a customized figurine out of the clay which will last indefinitely and can be a keepsake for many years to come?   Each one could be customized to the person who the cake is for whether it be a birthday, wedding, etc.  Would you buy something like this to put on a cake you made yourself? (ie, from online ordering) I could even do international orders so would love to hear from my overseas readers as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment