Monday 21 May 2012

Recent Projects

I thought I would share with you some projects over the last week.


For my facebook page I ran a competition for mothers day to win a cake pop bouquet.  The winning mum had several nominations from her family who are very blessed to have her in their life by the sounds of it.  You can visit my facebook page to see the nomination.  I was sick over mothers day with a tummy bug (a little unfair if you ask me!) so wasn't able to make the cake pops so I had to post-pone until this past weekend.  


This adorable heart shaped biscuits were made for a lovely little girls 1st birthday party.  Each one was packaged individually with a cute little label made by my husband. 




This cake was made for a First Holy Communion.  I was asked just to do the wording on the cake and was provided with the bible to go on top.  I am quite pleased in the end with how it turned out.  It is a vanilla pound cake with a vanilla buttercream icing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment