Thursday 26 May 2011

Beer Bread - Speechless

Are you sitting down with a cup of tea, with your feet up, reading this blog?  Put everything down and go into your kitchen right now. You need to make this bread.  I am not kidding.  You will not regret it.  Ok, you might regret it if you are on a diet, but it will be one of the best things you have ever tasted.  Well I may be a little biased as I love bread but it was all I could do to keep myself from eating the entire loaf before dinner last night.  Even my husband was in love and I know I said that I would not do baking this week, BUT it took 5 minutes to put together.  Five minutes!  Even your two year old could make this, but seriously, don't allow her to eat it before baking it.   I do suggest sifting the flour as the recipe states but everything else is easy peasy and the result may leave you speechless.

For the recipe go to food.com: http://www.food.com/recipe/beer-bread-73440


 

1 comment:

  1. I'm making this for Paul! He'll love it!!! He's not much of a sweets guy, but oh is he a beer guy!!! Thanks for all the great ideas Lisa!

    ReplyDelete