Sunday 29 May 2011

Cookie Project

My husband plays hockey every saturday and is sometimes required to travel so as you can imagine with two kids these can be pretty long days on my own.  Normally I am mildly grumpy about this.  (Only mildly though as I know how important it is for my husband to have his own time and interests too).  This weekend though I hardly noticed and was feeling pretty positive.  The reason for this you ask? I decided to embark on a new project of making biscuits and covering them in fondant as well as testing out different designs for stamping fondant with food coloring.  With the help of my daughter I spent most of my husbands day away making these cookies and am pretty happy with the results!  

You can purchase these biscuits for $2.00 each with a minimum order of 12.  I can also arrange to ship these within New Zealand for an additional shipping cost.  Biscuits will come individually wrapped.  Choose from Chocolate Shortbread or Sugar Cookies. These are just an example of what can be made, if you are wanting something specific please ask.  








No comments:

Post a Comment