Monday 2 May 2011

Cupcake Cookies and upcoming mothers day

I bought cute cupcake cookie cutters last week and was super excited to use them.  What better cookie to represent Mrs Woolleys Cakes then a cupcake? This is an example of one of the cookies I made.  I still need to a bit more practice on my cookie decorating but thought I would still share the results with you.  If you order one of my cakes you will receive up to 12 of these biscuits for free.

Mothers day is coming this weekend and I am looking for a special mum to receive my cupcakes this week.  Email me your nomination to mrswoolleyscakes@gmail.com

If you are a bit stumped on what to get your mum for mothers day, why not send her cupcakes?  You can order 6 cupcakes for $18 or 12 cupcakes for $30.  Cupcakes will be chocolate mud, caramel mud or lemon poppyseed mud with a chocolate or white chocolate truffle icing.  Check back on Wednesday to see an example of what your mum will be receiving.  Cupcakes can be picked up Saturday evening or Sunday morning or I will be happy to deliver them for your mums special day at an additional cost.  Send me an email to mrswoolleyscakes@gmail.com to discuss.

No comments:

Post a Comment